My man buys gold jewelry off people on the internet, and most are females

LaurenO

May 28, 2008
Ok so my man that i have been with for about 2 and a half years and am currently pregnant by, buys gold jewelry off people on different internet sites, and most are female. I hate it because most of the females screen names are like little hottie, or hot sous, or something like that, then he gets there numbers and addresses and meets up with them and buys there gold....now normally i do go with him, so i know he isnt cheating on me or anything like that, but it realllly bothers me, and ive tried to tell him so many times before, and he is like you dont want us to make any money, and yours so insecure.....im starting to beleave him......its just i dont know i cant get over how pissed off it makes me....and then when he is done getting the gold, there numbers and addresses seem to pop up everywhere....i hate it ....do you think im being dumb?

b.s. the gold is a smoke screen to hide his true motives, he just needs to met them buy the gold and leave, not keep anything, and why is it always women??

Back