Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: fxv5cH

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • eGVwhLZGOxcWcNJb

0 0%
  • rFuNstPTEp

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    look everyone,,,,,,the player is dead. there is no way in hell a seizure could cause such horrific actions. i have seizures and i have never flipped backwords,,,nor landed on my knees and bent all the way back. no one knows for sure wat the cause was....but i tell you in my 73 years of living i have never seen such activity. but the player is dead,,,suffering from a snapped neck,,,and a snapped spinal cord. he did not play in the next match becasue there was not a match after that. i hope this clears everyones questions because i did a 24 hour research and my thoughts and answers are very legeat.
    so because your seizures were never that bad, that means no one will ever have one which is worse? nice logic. There was a match after that which took place on 8 November 2005 versus Dhmak.

take a look here. It's a short way down Saudi Div 1 2005/06 fixtures.

anyway, i'm trying to find out where he is now. i'll fill you in when iget some answers.

Unregistered
    I have smoked a lot of joints the day before the game, and we snoved a lot of cocaine.

Greetz the angel of death

HOOFDDORP

ricale blissett!
    o.k i dont know what to belive it has been said that the player is still alive which i strongly agree on but then some people are saying the player is dead and i dont quite know what 2 belive and i feel unsettled i wish to know the truth!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    he didnt make it read this ....
    Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi is his name.

Hajer Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it tells you all there.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    HE DID NOT DIE HE PLAYED THE NEXT MATCH !!!!

Unregisteredscrubadub
    that nigga was floppin allover the damn place. i was yellin at the screen

Unregistered
    From the original impact, he broke his neck, partially severed his spinal cord, and was sent into a seizure. When he fell, he broke both of his arms, his legs snapped at the knees as well and when all this is happening th brain is receiving so many different signals and tellng th heart to pumpd blood to th injured areas of th body. When he collapses forward he went into cardiac arrest (heart attack) and his heart swelled and exploded in his chest. I'm a med student, my class studied this case last year, he really did die unfortunately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good update

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In a match between Al-Raed and Hajer Al Shaibi on October 20, 2005, Abdulrahman collapsed after a kick to the neck and had a dramatic seizure. He was ejected from the game and immediately taken to hospital. He later died from dramatic injuries to the spinal cord.
    He didn't collapse or die, he got kicked in the face, blew a nerve, ran backwards saying " angel of death,Angel of death is coming back!" then he did a backwards somersault, then broke his back and neck and arms,then he was sent to the hospital, later on, he returned to another game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123