Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the real anti-christ's identity/was Nostradamus accurate?

I've done a lot of research and talked a lot about this topic, and I'm still slightly stumped.

Here is what I can tell you...

Nostradamus named the first one Naypaulon Roy (Napoleon)...the second one Hister (Hitler)...and the next one Mabus.

Saint Malachy had a vision of all of the popes after him...and he said there would be like 112. We are currently on the 111th..and the next one will be the anti-christ (to him). He said he would be Peter of Rome...or Petrus Romanus.

Now Nostradamus was never completely accurate...so could this mean he meant RoMABUS?

On www.satansrapture.com, some guy says that he is convinced that Maitreya is the anti-christ. He has showed up around the world in a white robe, healed people, and had people worship him. An example was in Kenya of 1988.

There's more talk about people like Prince Charles/Williams.

What are all of your thoughts about what I said? Tell me what you think and who might be him. I believe we're in the end-times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it wasnt....hes dead...antichirst will rule till Jesus comes..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I too believe we are in the end times. But I also believe as the Bible tells us that "No one" knows the day or the hour (not even the Son of Man) so I wouldn't put too much faith in the predictions concerning a time period (ie # of popes). As for the Anti-Christ, we don't know who it is, God never revealed that to us or to John when he wrote Revelations. Is it possible he's alive today...one look at the world around us can give you an answer.