Who among you want to be a celebrity?

GreatInfot

Aug 2, 2008
www.jointhecelebrity.com
A website has been created by an Italian college student that gives the opportunity to anyone to be famous. The concept is really simple: it allows people around the world to buy a frame on its homepage, to put a picture in it and to link it with your personal website, social network profile, YouTube videos, or whatever you want to. Countless people will be attracted by the idea and will visit the page, click on the frames and therefore visit the customers’ personal website. The occasion is incredible: whoever you are, you could get huge benefits from it. Imagine. You are an artist, singer, musician aspirant actor, model, or whatever looking for getting your career to take off. You buy a frame, link it with your own website showing your talent, portfolio, etc… get visited by countless people, and you could realize your dream! But you could also be a worker wanting to work in a particular field, an entrepreneur looking for promoting a new product on the market… same thing! Also here is something smart. Since not everybody has a personal website (me for example :p ), the website allows you to link your picture with your YouTube page, Blog, Facebook profile, or any other social network.

Each frame costs $100, and only 10,000 are available in order to make its users exclusive. For over a billion of internet users worldwide it is really a few ? , but I understand that it wouldn’t make sense to increase this number… The page will be displayed for 5 years at least. I think I told you everything I got to know on blogs and on website itself. I also sent an email to its creator to know a bit more about it and to tell him that he is just great :D
I read about this website on a couple of blogs that are suggesting many opportunities for people, but I think there are a lot more of them than what I wrote above (for example it could be great for bloggers looking for fame and visitors)… I hope you found that interesting and I bet you are as excited as me about this website :p It is really cool to see that their still some college students with great ideas and that don’t waste their time fooling around.

Back