Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

rate this yugioh gadget deck?

monsters

green gadget x2
    yellow gadget x2
    red gadget x2
    kycoo the ghost destroyer x2
    protector of the sanctuary x2
    dread dynamo boot up soldier x3
    neo-spacian grand mole
    snipe hunter
    fossil dyna pachycephalo x2
    cyber dragon x2
    giant rat x2

spells

shrink x3
    overload fusion
    smashing ground
    fissure
    limiter removal
    hammershot x2
    monster reborn
    heavy storm

traps

bottomless trap hole x3
    mirror force
    solemn judgement x3
    royal oppression x2
    ultimate offering

fusions

chimeritech overdragon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright I am pretty damn sure you don't understand the point of this deck. This is a Gadget Oppression deck or also known as an Anti-Meta Deck. For any Gadget deck you need to support and protect your small guys with cards like Bottomless Trap Hole, Shrink, Fissure, etc. Next is to prevent any special summoning with Royal Oppression and Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo. You need to run 3 of Royal Oppression and Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo. The last point is pretty obvious. That is that Gadgets are probably the only deck that does not require special summoning and relies on their effects to search for another Gadget to maintain monster/hand advantage.

Now I'll show you a standard Gadget Oppression Deck List that is tournament worthy.

Monsters: 16
    3 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
    2 Green Gadget
    2 Yellow Gadget
    2 Red Gadget
    2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
    2 Banisher of the Radiance
    1 Snipe Hunter
    1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
    1 Sangan

Magic: 14
    2 Book of Moon
    3 Enemy Controller
    1 Giant Trunade
    3 Shrink
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Lightning Vortex
    1 Smashing Ground
    1 Hammer Shot
    1 Fissure

Traps: 12
    3 Solemn Judgment
    1 Mirror Force
    3 Royal Oppression
    3 Bottomless Trap Hole
    2 Dimensional Prison

Alright thats the deck list of a standard Gadget Oppression deck. I have my own slightly innovated version and if you want to check it out you can Email me.

I'll review some things on this deck list. If you can't purchase Dimensional Prison because of any money issue that is fine, you can replace those with Sakuretsu Armor. This deck is simple and very mean. Almost every competitive deck requires Special Summoning and this very deck which does not rely on that, can annoy your opponent.

What I want to show you most is why I've taken cards out of your current deck list. Heavy Storm is a no because you do not want to destroy your Royal Oppressions and you always have plenty of back row cards waiting to protect your monsters. Monster Reborn is a no because your deck is anti Special Summoning, which is why Cyber Dragon, Giant Rat, Overload Fusion, Chimeratech Overdragon must be taken out. Ultimate Offering and Limiter Removal are not necessary since this deck does not function as an OTK deck. Plus Limiter Removal destroys your own monsters which is a big no in this type of deck. At all times you want and need an advantage of monsters on the field over your opponent. Dread Dynamo Boot-Up Soldier is not necessary and is trash. Protector of the Sanctuary can be main decked, but in my opinion I would replace that with Deck Lock Down which would be in my Side Deck.

Good Luck!

Edit: Fat Jacka never beat me with his Gadget deck since he never played me with his deck. My deck is God, haha JKJK. If you didn't notice he just completely copied and pasted what I wrote, props to Fat Jacka I guess? Haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen To ROTA Broken his gagdet deck is god and so is mine and myn gadgetb deck beat his now listen to him gadgets r a anti special summons best frioend

Alright I am pretty damn sure you don't understand the point of this deck. This is a Gadget Oppression deck or also known as an Anti-Meta Deck. For any Gadget deck you need to support and protect your small guys with cards like Bottomless Trap Hole, Shrink, Fissure, etc. Next is to prevent any special summoning with Royal Oppression and Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo. You need to run 3 of Royal Oppression and Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo. The last point is pretty obvious. That is that Gadgets are probably the only deck that does not require special summoning and relies on their effects to search for another Gadget to maintain monster/hand advantage.

Now I'll show you a standard Gadget Oppression Deck List that is tournament worthy.

Monsters: 16
    3 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
    2 Green Gadget
    2 Yellow Gadget
    2 Red Gadget
    2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
    2 Banisher of the Radiance
    1 Snipe Hunter
    1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
    1 Sangan

Magic: 14
    2 Book of Moon
    3 Enemy Controller
    1 Giant Trunade
    3 Shrink
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Lightning Vortex
    1 Smashing Ground
    1 Hammer Shot
    1 Fissure

Traps: 12
    3 Solemn Judgment
    1 Mirror Force
    3 Royal Oppression
    3 Bottomless Trap Hole
    2 Dimensional Prison

Alright thats the deck list of a standard Gadget Oppression deck. I have my own slightly innovated version and if you want to check it out you can Email me.

I'll review some things on this deck list. If you can't purchase Dimensional Prison because of any money issue that is fine, you can replace those with Sakuretsu Armor. This deck is simple and very mean. Almost every competitive deck requires Special Summoning and this very deck which does not rely on that, can annoy your opponent.

What I want to show you most is why I've taken cards out of your current deck list. Heavy Storm is a no because you do not want to destroy your Royal Oppressions and you always have plenty of back row cards waiting to protect your monsters. Monster Reborn is a no because your deck is anti Special Summoning, which is why Cyber Dragon, Giant Rat, Overload Fusion, Chimeratech Overdragon must be taken out. Ultimate Offering and Limiter Removal are not necessary since this deck does not function as an OTK deck. Plus Limiter Removal destroys your own monsters which is a big no in this type of deck. At all times you want and need an advantage of monsters on the field over your opponent. Dread Dynamo Boot-Up Soldier is not necessary and is trash. Protector of the Sanctuary can be main decked, but in my opinion I would replace that with Deck Lock Down which would be in my Side Deck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Monsters: 17
    x2Cyber Dragon
    x6Gadget
    x3Fossil Dyno Pachyceohalo
    x3Banisher of Radiance
    x2Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
    x1Snipe Hunter

Spells: 15
    x3Shrink
    x3Hammershot