Sony Ericsson w810i won't turn on?

nikeshufflerz

Jul 31, 2008
my sony ericsson was working perfectly until 1 night i didnt recharge it. The next morning it didnt turn on and i plugged it to charge for about 3 hours when i turned it on it said insert sim card but the sim card was already insert?
So i unplugged the charger and tried again and this time it wouldn't even turn on it just had a red light flashing every 2 seconds near the power button.

Yahoo'ers plz help !!!!!!!!

my phone dont want to start, it flashes white every 3 seconds...plz help i really gonna apreciate it

k :party: both of u
First take out sim card
Then take out battery then unplug.
After 30 min plug recharging cable and then battery pack only!
Now it should turn on but it will still say please instert SIM card.
After this Just turn off again and turn on again then insert SIM whilst its on! Thank you no thanks needed!!!

urs SonyEricssonHelper!:)

i have the problem where you put the battery in fully charged then press the power button and nuthing happend the phone is w810i

sony ericsson k810i blank screen

hi.
my sony ericsson k810i was working fine until i opened a game on it called executioner??? it then went dead. no power, no lights nothing. can anyone help???

hi ur advice was really helpful to me thanks alot......................................take care

thanks, the restart process without the simcard inside really works, have a good day ahead

k810i problem

hi i have a sound problem on my k810i

it was working fine till i did a master reset, now whenever it rings or i get txt it is really quiet. it plays music fine nd the alarm is still alright.

any ideas???

i am currently doing the reset as said above as it turned itself off earlier nd i was gettin the white screen every couple of seconds.

i startin to think i need a new phone lol

Grrr

Hi, instead of blinking my phone just has a permanent red light when i plug the charger in, can anybody help?

hi

my sony ericsson k810i was working fine until i opened a game on it called executioner??? it then went dead. no power, no lights nothing. can anyone help???

I had the same problem last nite. Did u find any solution to it??

x

ive just bought my w810i from my cousin and it hasnt been used sinse last year...., and av left it on charge all night and it wont switch on :/, but it has no sim is that part of the problem ?

my w810i fone has done the same thing ive tryed the thing that woz suggested but not bein rude but how can u put the sim in whilst its on wen u have 2 take the battery out 2 insert the sim?????
any other suggestions??

my phone stoped working last night none of the buttons , so i turned it off + now it wont turn on :mad:

helllo i done a facotry reset on my sony ercison k810i and now evrytime i turnit on it comes up with please wait and it wont go off can any one help me please

Hello can any1 pliz help i have a w810i but when i turn it on some white screen starts blinking and i cant do anything the only way to stop it is to take the battery out.i tried updating it but when i plug it to my computer the white screen comes again and nothing works :(

k :party: both of u
First take out sim card
Then take out battery then unplug.
After 30 min plug recharging cable and then battery pack only!
Now it should turn on but it will still say please instert SIM card.
After this Just turn off again and turn on again then insert SIM whilst its on! Thank you no thanks needed!!!

How can you put the sim card in whilst the phone is still on, if the sim card goes beneath the battery, so you have to take the battery out first?

What can I do in this case? I've got my phone to turn on occassionally without the sim card, but can't get it to turn on at all now.

wont turn on.

any1 plzz help.....
wen i trying to turn on ma k810i , its not workin n a red light is blinking twice.....
plz help..............

my phone has broke

hi last night i was on internet on my satio n then i tried closeing it down and it froze then turned its self off now it wotn even turn on only has a few red flashes and then nothing........any ideas how to fix it?

hi last night i was on internet on my satio n then i tried closeing it down and it froze then turned its self off now it wotn even turn on only has a few red flashes and then nothing........any ideas how to fix it?

HELP LIFE WITH OUT A PHONE AINT WORTH IT

Back