Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sony Ericsson w810i won't turn on?

my sony ericsson was working perfectly until 1 night i didnt recharge it. The next morning it didnt turn on and i plugged it to charge for about 3 hours when i turned it on it said insert sim card but the sim card was already insert?
    So i unplugged the charger and tried again and this time it wouldn't even turn on it just had a red light flashing every 2 seconds near the power button.

Yahoo'ers plz help !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    my phone dont want to start, it flashes white every 3 seconds...plz help i really gonna apreciate it

Unregistered
    k both of u
    First take out sim card
    Then take out battery then unplug.
    After 30 min plug recharging cable and then battery pack only!
    Now it should turn on but it will still say please instert SIM card.
    After this Just turn off again and turn on again then insert SIM whilst its on! Thank you no thanks needed!!!

urs SonyEricssonHelper!

Unregistered
    i have the problem where you put the battery in fully charged then press the power button and nuthing happend the phone is w810i

Unregistered

sony ericsson k810i blank screen

hi.
    my sony ericsson k810i was working fine until i opened a game on it called executioner??? it then went dead. no power, no lights nothing. can anyone help???

Unregistered
    hi ur advice was really helpful to me thanks alot......................................take care

Unregistered
    thanks, the restart process without the simcard inside really works, have a good day ahead

Unregistered

k810i problem

hi i have a sound problem on my k810i

it was working fine till i did a master reset, now whenever it rings or i get txt it is really quiet. it plays music fine nd the alarm is still alright.

any ideas???

i am currently doing the reset as said above as it turned itself off earlier nd i was gettin the white screen every couple of seconds.

i startin to think i need a new phone lol

Unregistered

Pda Grrr

Hi, instead of blinking my phone just has a permanent red light when i plug the charger in, can anybody help?

Unregistered

hi

my sony ericsson k810i was working fine until i opened a game on it called executioner??? it then went dead. no power, no lights nothing. can anyone help???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast