Fast answer please! Iphone?

bballmasta567

Jul 15, 2008
I've heard alot of advice to buy the iphone 3g BEFORE I sell my old iphone. Selling my old iphone also includes unlocking and jailbreaking it.

When you activate your new iphone 3g, it'll turn your old iphone into a wifi ipod touch. When that happens, I was planning on unlocking it. But something has come up...

If I unlock my old iphone using ziphone BEFORE I buy the iphone 3g, will anything bad happen to my unlocked iphone when it becomes the supposed "wifi ipod touch?"

I'm hoping it'll just stay an unlocked iphone. Is that the case?

Best answer gets 10points!

I've heard alot of advice to buy the iphone 3g BEFORE I sell my old iphone. Selling my old iphone also includes unlocking and jailbreaking it.
When you activate your new iphone 3g, it'll turn your old iphone into a wifi ipod touch. When that happens, I was planning on unlocking it. But something has come up...
If I unlock my old iphone using ziphone BEFORE I buy the iphone 3g, will anything bad happen to my unlocked iphone when it becomes the supposed "wifi ipod touch?"
I'm hoping it'll just stay an unlocked iphone. Is that the case?
Best answer gets 10points!

If you want to unlock your iPhone 3g, I would suggest you should do it either through network provider or third party unlocker like, Unlock-zone.com and avail the permanent unlock solution without losing any feature.

Back