Can I get a LG enV2 prepaid???

alex's_boo

Jul 29, 2008
PLEASE HELP!! I really need to know if I can get a env2 in prepaid!! And, if you could include prices, it would be wonderful!! Thanks!!

yeahh yu cann ii have one on prepaiiddd
the phones AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!! :]

Yes you can get the lg env2 prepaid. i have one. I called verizon to see if the env2 could be activated as a prepaid phone & they said yes. So I simply bought the phone off of ebay (for $200) & logged into my www.verizonwireless.com/prepay account, selected the option to change your prepay phone, typed in the new esn number & followed the rest of the instructions. I honestly thought it would be harder but it was a piece of cake! The phone is great. I previously had a chocolate and this is 10 times better.

Frj Rejn Dns Rjgs Fhberb Rebfhesrkgbfk Gtk Hgrjgkjs Bfdjkb Rbgr Bgrekbjrbvbbbvfgb Rgberkgkj Rj Gj Jrgjrkjeg Kjgegkjrkg Rgjegj Gbg Jgkgeg Bbdgb Hj Br Jsan Hr Jshdfk Keedhh Ksnvefg J Sn Sj Jdsdf Jbn Snd J Hd Fo Ihdnvj N Hfnv Fngvnnv!!!!!!!

hey I have a sidekick o8 and I,m kinda worrin about it so I was also wondering how do I o the steps again??

is ebay the only place u can get it? do they offer it in the stores?

env2

soo if i go on ebay.. buy an env or 2
and then wait for it to come in
then go on my account for prepaid
and go to change phone
it will work?!?!

please reply??!?!

I really want one too... but I have U.S. Cellular. Is that possible to have the env2 cell phone from Verizon (but have U.S. Cellular) ?

ohhk, i have a verizon prepaid phone, and my friend is giving me an env2.
how do i change it to prepaid, also can all my minutes get transfered too,?

This is so fucking confusing gosh give us straight answers you homo

i want the env touch does anyone know if that comes prepaid?

You can get at any store that sells it but you have to pay full price not the price that comes with a two year contract

Env2 is in prepay

yeah i went in a verizon store and they had a prepay rack. on it was the env2 in maroon, and it even had the prepay packaging, so i guess they do sell it on prepay plan! YAY! i hate prepay but at least they added the env2 a good phone.

yeah i went into a verizon store in the mall, and on the prepay rack, was the env2 in maroon. it was is in the prepay packaging and everything. I am getting it soon so yay!

Yes you can . you can buy the phone as it is, then pay an additional $60 or so and verizon will make it pre-paid for you.

Back