Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you make homemade spy gadgets..?

Don't ask, "Well I don't know what kind you want like uhm, bonoculars" don't ask that! I don't care what kind you tell me to make I just want to know how to make some!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude - Don't start all this!
    I know it's fun and i have an exact no. of 27 different very useful gadgets put of which 23 i made myself. But there's a lot to do.
    Don't make harmful things like lazers, they can get you caught. As far as transmition devices are concerned, go ahead with them. According to me, even jammers are fine.
    These things are easy to make if you want to toy around with them for fun but never think you could go professional with them unless you get prof. spare parts. Or you'll never get the range.
    Opening a walkie talkie and a toy car are childs play, to get the real high tech results, 1) you need to become a geek!

Unregistered
    how do you make tracking device

Unregistered
    Tracking devices are easy. Go out and purchase a Boost mobile phone (just a cheep one, it dosn't matter) THen go to Mologogo: The GPS phone tracking social network & friend finding for Nextel, Boost, Blackberry and Windows Mobile Phones with GPS and download the program on to the phone. this program will allow you to track the phone on google maps in real time. You can get as fancy as you want from here. example: glue the phone inside a magnetic box and place it on the undercarriage of a car.

Unregistered

Find spy sized

how do you make a cheap multi pocket sized multi spy tool thing (sorta like a pocket knife)?what would i need? plz tell steps and a suppplie list and i really need it to be cheap!!!!!!

Unregistered

Keys sam fisher

just buy a mini pockert knife,and use it for many things

Unregistered
    how do you make an earbud radio and mic... like a walkie talkie

Unregistered

Dude5 hehe...

do u people even use this site anymore?????????????

Unregistered

Angel Fail.

All you people that are asking for stupid instructions of even stupider and mostly likely invented crap have to get a life. Do it for yourselves, don't expect someone else to give you a nice instruction set because you're to n00bie to want to get greased up and/or to lazy to try out for yourselves.

Unregistered

Dude5

I want to know how to make the stuff to find fingerprints

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast