How do you make homemade spy gadgets..?

Spymaster99

Jul 29, 2008
Don't ask, "Well I don't know what kind you want like uhm, bonoculars" don't ask that! I don't care what kind you tell me to make I just want to know how to make some!

Dude - Don't start all this!
I know it's fun and i have an exact no. of 27 different very useful gadgets put of which 23 i made myself. But there's a lot to do.
Don't make harmful things like lazers, they can get you caught. As far as transmition devices are concerned, go ahead with them. According to me, even jammers are fine.
These things are easy to make if you want to toy around with them for fun but never think you could go professional with them unless you get prof. spare parts. Or you'll never get the range.
Opening a walkie talkie and a toy car are childs play, to get the real high tech results, 1) you need to become a geek!

Tracking devices are easy. Go out and purchase a Boost mobile phone (just a cheep one, it dosn't matter) THen go to Mologogo: The GPS phone tracking social network & friend finding for Nextel, Boost, Blackberry and Windows Mobile Phones with GPS and download the program on to the phone. this program will allow you to track the phone on google maps in real time. You can get as fancy as you want from here. example: glue the phone inside a magnetic box and place it on the undercarriage of a car.

spy sized

how do you make a cheap multi pocket sized multi spy tool thing (sorta like a pocket knife)?what would i need? plz tell steps and a suppplie list and i really need it to be cheap!!!!!!

sam fisher

just buy a mini pockert knife,and use it for many things

how do you make an earbud radio and mic... like a walkie talkie

hehe...

do u people even use this site anymore?????????????

Fail.

All you people that are asking for stupid instructions of even stupider and mostly likely invented crap have to get a life. Do it for yourselves, don't expect someone else to give you a nice instruction set because you're to n00bie to want to get greased up and/or to lazy to try out for yourselves.

I want to know how to make the stuff to find fingerprints

collect some ash from a grill or a fire place, then dust it where ever you want and then put clear packing tape over that spot and you have it!!!

Okay so honestly for all u haters out there, who gives wat other ppl do with their lives? And no u dont go to a store and buy one bcuz a store thats selling spy materials, definetly have them. Also personally id like to make some but dont have the money, i mean, our economy sucks, so this is the means im going by to get them and tho i dont find this particular site too helpful, its not realli the makers fault.

A small paint brush and hot chocolate powder works as finger print powder real well, but only if the prints were laid around a twenty-four hour time span. If you want really good finger print powder you'll have to get a professional to do it, aluminum powder is the best kind to get.

Back