Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    have texting sex with her and ask her wat u would do if u went to her house naked and let her finshish it out

Unregistered

ok

you could write down lyrics to a song and teh other person would have to name the song i play that one all the timeee

Unregistered

Pencil my txt

hi wat you doin
    Quote Originally Posted by YAYO213* View Post
    well i text a lot and i wanna know some good ideas like some little games to play with my texters when bored. any ideas would help so much thank you

Unregistered
    ok so you would type in something but instead of using letters you would use the simble then the other person would have to guess what your saying. its actually really fun!

Unregistered

Bomb Random questions :d yay

K so just play random questions, they can be truth or dare, would you rather, or if you know the question same people you can do the question where you name 5 ppl and they have to kill one, kiss one, make out, sleep with and marry( no divorce), and you can always do True or false too.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 The "Letter Game"

Start with a letter like 'T' then you have to name as many words as you can that start with the letter and who ever repeats a word first loses. You can also only use movie titles or something like that.

Unregistered
    fuck marry kill 20 questions hangman the rating game would u rather truth or dare most likely... yea srry idk (:

Unregistered
    my boyfriend and i play a game called say something. He could text "say something cute" and i would text back a true, cute thing to say. it goes back and forth until you run out of things to say. its really fun!

Unregistered
    cool

ILOVEMYBF
    cool

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast