Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does WiFi for Sprint cost money?

i have wireless internet at my house can i connect to that or will i be charged per month and how much
    and wil it work at wireless spots like at the airport restaurants and starbucks

thank you

for a phone that has the capability of wifi
    ...dude there are to wifi phones for sprint like the 6700

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sprint phones, unlike the iPHONE, do not use wifi. Instead you need to get a Sprint data plan that will connect you to the internet and email messaging. If you maintain an email address on a public network like Yahoo it is easy and quick to access from your Sprint data phone.

Most Sprint phones are extremely fast with a technology called EVDO Rev A. Data plans are available in addition to your voice plan (I think maybe $15 or $20 a month more than just talk).

I am not sure why you would want to use your phone to access the internet if you are at home (small screen vs. big one?) but out and about having internet is great!

ashh29
    I have Sprint, and I use the Wifi at home. I have the service plan. That does or does not cost money when I use wifi?