Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to upgrade my toshiba satellite laptop. Should I go 1g of ram or 2g?

I'm running windows vista home premium. If I'm going to the trouble of upgrading I want to know if I will be ok with 1gb or should I jump to 2gb. Right now, I only have 512. Is this something I can do myself?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok 2g is better of course but it depends on how much your processor can handle right click my computer> clcik properties look for a number that sais something with Ghz at the end mine sais 1.50 ghz which means my laptop can handle up to 1.5 gigs of ram another thing you should check is what6 kind of ram you have ddr(one little cut off in the middle of the connector) or sdr(two little cut off in the middle of the connector) another thing if you even have another slot free