rate my rap, and tell me what you think?

DatMexicanGirl

Jul 27, 2008
rate me 1-5

uhh uhh uhh

ey yo i wake up in the morning and hope in the shower, i might feel a little sleepy but then i feel the power to rock the mike as i hop on my bike, i come off with the killer lyrics call me freddy, while you at home playin with your teddy, 1,2,3 better lock your doors, i mop the floors, make you fall and bust your lip, yea thats rite ima crazy lunatic, i might be a girl but ill rock your world, ill stuff you like a burrito if try and test me, you think this flow is hot, you havent even seen the best of me!!

the ending of it is the only good part, the rest sucks. learn how to spell properly, too. you don't hope in the show, you hop in the shower. and it's mic not mike.

best of me, because you fakes are full of jealousy, empty on the inside, plastic smiles, middle finger out the window when we ride, divide, they haven't seen the best of you, follow your dreams and they will come true, prove everybody wrong, and when you make it everybody will be gone, because its lonely at the top, get your 9mm ready to pop, can't trust your friends, you they say they love you but you know they lie, cause in the dark see their hearts full of homicide, watch your back, cause all these other mc's are jealous and wack, be ready for an attack, live life to the fullest, you never know what will hit you next, maybe a bullet, or maybe a text.

word up.

Back