Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

ASIAN GUYS ONLY PLEASE!!!!!! Do Asian guys like Mexican girls?

I am VERY attracted to Asian guys, and when I find an asian guy they are always with another Asian girl, they never seem to really take seriously in dating type a Mex. girl. So i usually hold back.... I just want to know... do asian guys even find Mexican girls attractive or would it be too much of a culture clash???

Unregistered
    I find mexican girls attractive. Thats the thing with most mexican girls. They give me that "deer in the headlights" look and yet they're quiet around me. I mostly get attention from mexican girls than any other diff. race girls. MNTSRUIZ you tell me what's going on with mexican girls?

Unregistered

Currency Dollar yes

it doesnt matter if you are a mexican girl or whatever if you are pretty or hot the thing is asian guys will find you atrractive and most asians guys are with asain girls because their parents wont let other race be in their family

Sankaii2
    I dun care where they come from, as long as i love them. I am dating a mexican girl right now, and my parents aren't so happy about that, but I love her and i don't think they can change my mind.

Unregistered
    i don't know going on with some other asian parents... i'm asian and my parents are attracted to white girl, they even forced me get a white girl or latina.

Unregistered
    I'm attracted to a lot of girls mainly caucasian and hispanic. My parents wouldn't mind me dating girls from other race. And I like a Mexican girl so yes, asian guys like mexican girls. Just that some of my asian guy friends don't like dating girls from other race because they're ignorant and only like asian girls for what ever reason. I just know a lot of Mexicans and whites and that's why I like them more than girls of my race

Unregistered
    from the asian guy perspective: we feel other types of girls do not like asian guys
    from the "other types of girls' " perspective: asian guys only like asian girls

these two reinforce each other and it becomes a constant cycle...

The solution is that we all need to be more aware and more open-minded because just because a lot of asian guys are with asian girls does not mean all asian guys only want asian girls and would not be down with say, a mexican girl….in fact, one of my friends who is an asian guy ONLY likes mexican girls and that is the only thing he looks for when he sees a crowd of people

Unregistered
    Hey whats going on! i saw this forum and wanted to put my insight. Im chinese and lived in LA all my life. To be honest i grew up liking just asian girls, but as time progressed i started to find so muchh attraction towards mexican girls. I mean i like how they carry themselves, their personality, and their looks. These aspects just is such a big turn on for me; however, i agree with one of the comments posted a while ago. It seems like mexican girls show no attention towards asian guys. I understand how asian parents are towards the significant individual should be for their child. But, i mean we're all in America and we come across different cultures and morals. So, I respect all races and cultures, and i'm willing to give any culture a chance. To be honest, everytime i look at a mexican girl, she shows no attention at all. I mean is it a front where you have to pursue harder or is it just a stone cold "no" answer. I just get really confused each time im presented by this display. Can I please get a response on how to view this issue. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Asian guys should not be with Mexican girls . They do not share the same values . All they know how to do is make babies and cheat .

Unregistered
    The only reason an Asian guy gets with a Mexican girl is to you know what . Other than that , they are not relationship material . That is why there are OTHER Mexican guys , people !!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast