Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha I have a late reply to this x3
    Well, I'm a Mexican girl myself and I LOVEEEEE Asian guys xP

But of course it's that vicious cycle in which we're all in which asian guys believe we dont pay much attention to them and what i believe which is asian guys are only attracted to their own race. All the asian guys i've encountered don't show much interest in other races. I dont know why but it really sucks cause i believe that being open minded when it comes to dating other races rather than your own is the way to go xP
    Thanks to replying to my post. I'm glad to hear your response. I guess it is a vicious cycle but it can be broken if we stay open minded. Its great that your open minded and i wish there are more mexican girls like you, so there can be more interracial dating between our two races. I'm sure you'll come across your ideal asian guy eventually. Asian guys (not all) are usually shy and feel that other races dont like them. So, just be patient and be persistent in showing interest towards one that your pursuing and eventually he'll understand. Good luck with everything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being an asian guy that has dated all ethnicities...the truth is, once you are friends and close enough to date, the color lines will disappear. For the longest time, dating a white/black/latina girl was always so ooh and aah in my head, and that's all it is...in your heads.

You can't be lovers without being friends first, and trying to make friends with someone doesn't necessarily mean it has to be romantic, so forget about the apprehensions and figure out how to be friends first.

PS. This asian guy does find latinas hot

Unregistered
    i prefer other race guys. i find asian guy generally all have small ding dongs!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Guys I am new at here.I want to know your think about dating with Asian Girls..I heard some Western Girls are not interested in dating with Asian guys.Then what they prefer and why?

I prefer Asian girls for successful dating and i am learning techniques for en joyful dating.
    Last edited by jamesparker; 08-27-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Unregistered
    Okay uhm for the record, there IS no culture clash! Maybe a little, looks, that's about it. Food is alike, morals (depending on person) are alike. I am half white half latina. And I love asian guys! It's so funny to see me when I see an asian guy cause my heart stops! And I am half latina and all of that stuff about latina's have no morals is a lie! My parents would beat my blind if I disobeyed them! And I am kind of going with the entire "Asian boys only with Asian girls" that's why I won't go up to an Asian guy and try to flirt, I'm thinking "What if he only likes Asian girls? What if his parents won't let him? He's not even looking at me so why even bother?" Then I turn around and walk away all sad, but Yeah I'm half latina and I love asian guys! If I could I'd be dating one right now! (depending on his morals and our things we have in common) but yeah, that's my opinion, but I was thinking of moving to japan when I got older, then I thought, no one will marry me there! I'll die alone!

Unregistered

Not Any Better

That's a bunch of bull shit.

First of all, I'm a mexican girl and I'm NOT stupid nor do i lack brains. I've always been at the top of my class and this year I will graduate with honors.
    I don't know what you went through but boy do i feel sorry for you.
    I'm sorry but saying that STILL manages to make all of us look bad. do you REALLY need to say bull****? Can;t you be more formal? I know that comment was bad and fake too but, I don't need to get angry over it, that is just someone's closed minded opinion...

Unregistered

Star Blue

Hey whats going on! i saw this forum and wanted to put my insight. Im chinese and lived in LA all my life. To be honest i grew up liking just asian girls, but as time progressed i started to find so muchh attraction towards mexican girls. I mean i like how they carry themselves, their personality, and their looks. These aspects just is such a big turn on for me; however, i agree with one of the comments posted a while ago. It seems like mexican girls show no attention towards asian guys. I understand how asian parents are towards the significant individual should be for their child. But, i mean we're all in America and we come across different cultures and morals. So, I respect all races and cultures, and i'm willing to give any culture a chance. To be honest, everytime i look at a mexican girl, she shows no attention at all. I mean is it a front where you have to pursue harder or is it just a stone cold "no" answer. I just get really confused each time im presented by this display. Can I please get a response on how to view this issue. Thank you.
    I am crazy for asian guys but I'm too shy. Maybe those girls were shy...or just not into asian guys.

Unregistered
    Im a Korean boy : I find mexican girls really attractive! nice body+pretty (better than azn girls HAHA)

just start flirting with them don't get scared~

Unregistered
    just because we have the stereotype of being baby making machines, doesnt we are all the same!!!!!!!! im 21 yrs old and i dont have kids, and i dont cheat on anyone!!!!!! dont judge!!!

Unregistered
    no because the law in asia is that we arent allowed to have sex with mexicans or whites.
    im asian and my parents would kill me with thier nunchuku if i ever were to consider that

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast