Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dandlylion

why is stanley named caveman? holes?

why is stanley named caveman? i read the book but i forgot it. I would like to borrow it from the library but im in like a different country. well anyways, why do they call him caveman??

Unregistered
    because he is ugly

Unregistered
    because u r ugly

Unregistered
    they call him caveman because he tried to fight with the strongest , fattest boy in Camp Green Lake

Unregistered

holes

they called him that because they thought he lived in a cave duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Star Blue Answer :)

They called him Caveman after he found the Fossil. This was really important because it meant that he was accepted in their group. Maybe it's not that important that they called him Caveman but that they just gave him a nickname. Nobody has a particular nickname. Most of the names -like armpit- are quite meaningless.
    I think that they called him like this because of the fact that he's really big and slow at digging holes. Another reason to take into account is that they named him like this because he found the fossil and so the other boys thought that he must be a Caveman due to his discovery.

Unregistered

Medal nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They called him Caveman after he found the Fossil. This was really important because it meant that he was accepted in their group. Maybe it's not that important that they called him Caveman but that they just gave him a nickname. Nobody has a particular nickname. Most of the names -like armpit- are quite meaningless.
    I think that they called him like this because of the fact that he's really big and slow at digging holes. Another reason to take into account is that they named him like this because he found the fossil and so the other boys thought that he must be a Caveman due to his discovery.
    good answer- like it

Unregistered
    because

Unregistered
    in the book, he didn't find a fossil. that was only in the movie. they call him that because he (in the book) is big and rough-looking.

Unregistered
    Hello everyone stanley is called caveman because he found a fossil with a fish no it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast