Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i convince my parents into getting me a blackberry curve.?

how do i convince them.
    if it was completly my moms decision..it wouldnt be a prob..but my dad is a tough negotiator..and he thinks that they are meant for buisness people only.

i disagree..i talk on my current phone alot..and especially text..so i know that it will get good use.

and i already promised that i would pay for half of the monthly phone bill.

the main reason i want one..is because it has a full QWERTY key board. so i can text super fast.
    and also it has a big screen so i can see it really good too.

and it's also a good phone that will last much longer than a year or two.

how do i convince him.. his main reason its a no is because last year i just got a new phone. (but..p.s it's pretty much crap because it gets horrible reception and takes forever to recieve texts)

Unregistered
    I feel the same way. I am 12 and i want a blackberry curve and i dont no how to persuaid my parents. Last i got the LG voyager (but i hate it sooo much). please comment.(no negatives tho)thank you.

Unregistered

Flower Blue Please help me

I feel the same way. I am 12 and i want a blackberry curve and i dont no how to persuaid my parents. Last i got the LG voyager (but i hate it sooo much). please comment.(no negatives tho)thank you.

Unregistered

Star Blue Do you need it?

I know how you feel, i'm the same age with the same problem, but if you know you aren't going to be able to get it, then ask yourself, do i need it? Do we 12 year olds really need to be able to check our e-mails whenever we want? And do we really need something that's aimed at big fancy business people? Just think about this and it might help a bit.

Unregistered

Currency Dollar Frustrated.

i'm 16 and my dad refuses to even consider the idea of me getting a blackberry. his only reason behind it is that i will probably lose it. He backs this idea up by saying that i lost my phone when i was 12.. i was fucking 12.

He also says that the money is rediculous-the monthly fee- but he and my twin brother have iphones, and those have monthly fees too!!!

i really just cant persuade him even though i have my own money and want to buy it myself. i really just don't understand his reasoning.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 Unawesome :(

I know how you feel. I bought a phone with my own money like 2 years ago and it is c.r.a.p. My birthday is in 1 month and I've been begging my mum to consider getting me a BlackBerry, but she just keeps saying don't ask me again, there is NO way I'm getting you a phone. She says it's because I don't use the one I have but that is because i can hardly hear anything on it and I can only get through to certain people. I don't know why she won't let me buy it with my own money either. It's really pissing me off Btw I'm 14 and I'm not spoiled but it would be nice to have a good phone that actually works well. It's all I want really and if I got it I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't have any other presents.

Unregistered

blackBerry

i feel exactly the same i have been asking my mum to get me one for a year, she did consuder it then my dad's girlfreind got me a Lg ks360 Instead, but i still want my blackberry. My Freind Violet has one, and she didnt even want it spoilet brat.
    I WANT A BLACK BERYYYYYYYYY

Unregistered
    i just got the samsung calber like two months ago and now i want a blackberry and my parent dont let what should i do please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 bb

i reallyyyyyyyy wantb a bb but my mum and dad say no i saw 1 4 80pound and i was gonna pay for it its so unfair how ddi i convince them

Unregistered
    IT'S NOT FAIR EVERY1 HAS ONE IN MY CLASS AND I DONT !!! I WANT A BB MUM IF UR READING THIS PLEAASE I WONT LOSE IT !!! :UNBELIVABLE: PLEAAASE I BEGG YOUU

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast