Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unregistered
    So I am 13 on the 22 nd of jan 2000 but I still don't have a cell phone any suggestions on bribing my parents into getting me a black berry curve.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 i really want a blackberry

I know how you fell I got a Sony Ericsson xperia x8 and i hate the damn thing it's crap my mum only says "no" because my dad says "no" my friends have one and they are moving far away so I want to keep a touch on them I know you can do that on regular phones but I am a slow typer and I think having a blackberry will help me so if anyone knows how to persuade your parents into buying you one it would help us alot

Unregistered
    No lie, i have one of the worst LG's ever made. It looks ugly and cheap and plastic and tacky :| A few days ago i asked my mum if i could get a blackberry curve. At first she said no but after a bit of nagging she said yes. But when i asked my dad he immediately said "NO" .full stop! EVERYONE in my class has one and its so not fair that i dont have one! My dad is just so out of order he wont let me have one! He says that the phone i have is fine, BUT ITS SO NOT > My birthday is coming up in a few months so hopefully i will get one then but really i have no hope in getting one. i have nothing its not fair everyone else gets all expensive stuff and what do i get...? nothing :'(

Downloads
    Uploads
    hai, just simple. Do any works given by your parents very well. You try to save your pocket money little amount. Now you ask your parents to give a remaining cost for your blacberry curve..

Unregistered

At

Hey yea I know what u mean all my friends have amazin smartphones n all I have is a dumb lil Nokia I get teased n bullied coz of this help please!!!!!

Unregistered

Heart New I want a BlackBerry

I really really really want a BlackBerry. In my form, my school, my city, my country, my continent, and my plant, it seems like everybody has one but me. I think I'm getting one for Christmas, but If I don't I'll be SO upset. And if i dont get one Ill just use my Christmas money, and if I loose my parents cant say NOTHING, because I paid for it so its 100 percent mine.

Sorry that this is soo long ive wasted about 1 min of your life, and btw please dont leve nasty mean comments cuz whoever does needs 2 get a life. I'm gonna get a 9320 I hope!!! Thanks for listening BYE!!!! XOX

Unregistered
    i'm 13 and i have enough money for half and my birthday also over 60% of my class has one i only want one so i can keep in touch with my friends and my family and most of my friends have bbm which is what i want. my mom has a blackberry and it's so unfair she said she couldn't affourded it but both of my parents just got paid i think its unfair!! my mom wants me to give my phone to my grandfather if i do that everyone in my family has a phone my sister, mother, dad, grandfather and i won't so unfair!!!

Unregistered
    I'm ten years old and I would really like a blackberry curve but they say I'm too young and their was this one time when I needed it long story short my folks forgot to fetch me from school and I had to direct my friends dad take me home and when I got there they were like OMG anyway what should I do HELP
    📱😳

Unregistered
    i feel the same way as all of you guys do!i mean it's actually fucking ridiculous!)-:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234