Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My mom likes when i smell her stinky feet in her well worn pantyhose. Is it weird ?

I was just wondering is there someone else who has a mother with strong and pungent vinegary pantyhosed feet odor. My mom is 53 years old and always wears her reinforced toes pantyhose for several days, in her old pumps and boots, and her feet stink so strong when she took her shoes the vinegary and damp smell fill the room very quickly, and her well worn pantyhose have runs on heels and toes because of wearing them all week and not changing them.
    The thing is she really likes when i smell her feet and even
    lick them, she giggles and tell me to do that more often.

So i just wanna know is there someone who has a mother like this or is there a mothers who wear the same pantyhose for days and have a very strong sweaty foot odor ?? Has she ever make you smell her feet?

Unregistered

i wish my mum would ask me to lick her feet.
    i would ask her if she wanted me to but im afraid she will think im wierd.
    i say she has stinky feet and shoes hoping that she will get mad and force me to smell and lick her toes, and make me her foot slave.
    great story mate.
    cheers

Unregistered
    Yes i do can we trade moms

Unregistered
    my mom spanked me for asking to smell her foot when she got home from work then dad washed my mouth out with ivory soap.