Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Martial Arts/Combat sports and Performance Enhancing drugs?

Does anyonbe believe Cyborg or Thiago Alves look like that without PE drugs? It seems to me that most of the fighters from Brazil have the steroid look. I know there is testing, but there are ways around the testing. HGH isn't testable, EPO leaves your system in days, insulin leaves your system in hours and is natual, winstrol leaves your system in days, and then there are always designer performance enahncing drugs that the testing systems don't detect. Something has to be done to make this stop.

Is it true you can walk into a pharmacy in Brazil and buy any kind of drus you want wihtout a prescription?

Is this why Ninja Rua and Shogun Rua became beatable when they came to North American promotions? They had to worry about passing a drug test?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you've answered your own question. The best example is vitor belfort. The second i saw his physique and his speed you could tell he was on roids. Which makes Randy Coutures victory over him even more impressive. He then fights in PRIDE in japan which is drug tested and fights to victory on the ground in a very boring match. He then fights in San Jose a year and a half ago against the best dutch fighter and lies on his back for the whole fight doing nothing. Two completely differenet fighters, in the being on roids and losing when not on them.