Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

...EVERYONE is bisexual...?

Okay, I have this theory (please tell me your thoughts and if you agree or disagree .

I truly believe all people (and animals) are bisexual. I think society has this stigma that gay is wrong and dirty. So what are people trained to do?...suppress ANY and ALL sexual feelings, thoughts or actions. I feel that some people are extreme homo-phobic's because of their own gay feelings are that strong.

We are all sexual beings and we all can find certain members of the same sex attractive. So there is my main point...we are sexual beings that find any sex attractive, therefore aren't we bisexual? Some may say you can be attracted to a person and not want to jump their bones....but, is that true? I think it isn't true...think of how Billy Crystal's character in "When Harry Met Sally", said women and men can't be friends because sex always gets in the way. I feel that, but for any gender.

Back in Shakespeare time (?), I believe everyone was bi. The men played women roles in plays.
    I'd love to hear different views on this. Thanks!

and if ya get a chance, please check out my drawing site ("Thanks!" -
    http://myspace.com/customdrawings
    ..and think of it as if you were NEVER hurt by the opposite or same sex. Just as a pure human being. Has your thoughts changed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well there is this theory on bisexuality involving the bell curve. A bell curve is a curve shaped like a bell and involving this it is said that only 2% of people fall on either side of the bell curve that is being exclusively straight or gay. The other 98% of us fall somewhere inside bisexuality.A really nice women told me that once.

Junior Member thesightofoneself's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    disagree.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't say everyone is full on bisexual, but everyone I've ever asked or talked about it with has said that they are a little bi. Not like popping a boner at muscle guys bi, but feeling something from seeing something with someone of the same gender. So not everyone is "get in bed with the same sex" kind of bi, but it seems to me like people who are straight just say so because it's really not worth mentioning the almost not-there bisexuality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I woudn't say that we are all completely bisexual. I believe that we are all partially bisexual that all of deep down have some urge to do something with another person of the same sex, but is just the strength of that feeling that I believe seperates true bi's from those who just supress the feeling until it goes away

Downloads
    Uploads
    i do agree every1 is bi, yes. but its how they grow up and what they are raised to think and do that make them straight or gay.

some are raised to think its discusting and so they end up being totally straight... so are rasied to respect everyone and they may experiment and like it.

it all depends on surroundings and leads up to how u did things as a kid.

ps: your drawings are amazing

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope.