Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I cancel Verizon Fios Contract with No Cancelation Fees?

I signed up with Verizon Fios about 9 months ago. Worst move I ever made. I have never dealt with such an incompetent company. It initially took me 5 months before they could get my billing right. They were over billing me anywhere from -70 a month. I would spend anywhere from 1-2 hours per month on the phone getting bounced around and tryng to explain how they over billed me. Then every month they are like we already gave you all these credits. They were not credits they were over billing. I finally started getting billed correct for 3 months and now this month my bill is to much. I am so mad at the fact that I have to go through this again. They want to bill you like 0 to cancel service. Don't we as consumers have rights? Shouldn't I be able to cancel because of all the bad service or do I just have to put up with their poor service for 2 years. Anyone know how I can get out of my contract> I am in Florida. Not sure if that matters

Unregistered

Verizon worst service out there..

hey try telling them that your moving out of country due to your job relocation and ask if they can move your service with you obviously when they can't you can say well i shouldn't have to pay a fee for canceling. There you go no ETF... Trust me i have the same experience every single month i had to dedicate at least 2 hours or more to calling them and argueing why i was over charged they say well this and that and its just a bunch of shit.. I completely understand I thought i was the only one they did that too... Oh Yeah make sure you Google and look for a country that they are not in because they own direct t.v so they can try to say they will give you direct t.v so it has to be probably somewhere in Africa or somewhere very remote...