Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Honey

hi i am writing a short story for the first time.Plz i need your kind feed back..?

It took Hedda half an hour to settle herself. She had started to feel cozy in her comfy chair despite the bee like buzz of the aero-plane that stood still like a huge whale, boarding passengers. She always found it hard to remain in a still or static position and wanted the plain to be on runway as soon as possible. The more she waited the more slowly time crawled. The increasing temperature in the plane was bothering her more than anything and she tried to distract herself by watching all sorts of passengers as they moved through the thin passage looking for their seats. The seat near her was still vacant and Hedda wished for some good company. Hedda started to look as to who might approach the seat next to her. Soon she started to enjoy the different gaits with which passengers were marching through the seats. Some seem to waggle so badly as if they have just learned to walk ...

rock 'n roll chick
    first, it really detailed, and that a WONDERFUL thing. i too have been trying or started to write, it taken me a week to ge the first chapter to 26 + pages that i like, and now i am sorting throught those, and trying to add more t\details. so since you have a better start them me, i thinkis gona be perfect, and may i say
    I WANT A COPY WHEN ITS DONE!!!!!!

it sounds awsome so far, keep writing

hd112596
    Not bad. I see a few grammatical errors and some spelling but it sounds interesting. Very descriptive. I like it.

jedi_master_skywalkwer
    That is really good it provides excellent detail and you can just visualise it. Also, it relates to something everyone thoughts about and can make that little piece into something magical. I thought it was a joy to read.