i want to change my hair style but i have an BIG nose i was thinking of a...

tEstefaniaat:

Jul 26, 2008
...short hair cut like below my ears? im 15 i have sidewept bangs and long hair alittle bit below shoulders.
should i cut it or no??
i mosty just want a hair cut that doesnt make my nose look big or make it stand out.

the best thing for having a big nose is not in the haircut. its in the makeup. wear a regular concealer and to draw the attention to your eyes nd not your nos is to wear liner. smudge it along your top lid(look at youtube about how to apply upper eyeliner) and wing it out on the outside edge a bit. try not to add shadow to the middle as this creates shadows thus making your nose look bigger. if you do a shadow keep it away from the nose and keep it on the light side depending on your skin tone

Nuh uh. cutting your hair, almost everybody regrets it. Well...Okay mostly everybody does lol I know i do, i have hair extensions :) curls look nice and take away from the nose, it will look really nice, get some rollers don't get a perm, hot jelly rollers from conair, heat em for about 15 minutes, or at least until they are warmish hot, be careful please, put them in for about 60 minutes, spray with just a little hairspray, with the can about 6-8 inches from your head. Enjoy i hope it works out :)

I'm doing just what you are! And I have the same lenght hair, and I'm the same age! LOL Awesome!
I think you should cut it! Just imagine how much easier it would be to manage! :)

i think u should - to get it to frame ur face so the focus is on ur whole face and not ur nose

plz help me
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhumBRuHWsbN4NQsq.ThZzDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080725194820AAfwP3e

Back