• Shamed and fired former Grey's Anatomy cast member/homophobe Isaiah Washington tells the media he is getting by post-ousting by staying focused on his "day-to-day" life. And somewhere in prison Paris Hilton gets to call "First World Problems" for the very first time in her life. [People.com]
  • Former Enron Broadband CEO Ken Rice gets sentenced to 27 months. The funny thing is, Enron Broadband was barely even a real business but.. well, yeah. [CNN]
  • Topless lady gets $29K for settling with New York City over her wrongful arrest for exercising the right to her own Britneyness. "I've always just felt that was something natural," she said. "I've kind of always done it out of practicality." [CNN]
  • Following the deadliest insurgent attack of the Afghan war, a US air raid kills seven children. And yeah, Iraq still really really sucks. [NYT]
  • Sayeth Rosie O'Donnell: "I've been hanging around with those heteros for a full year and it's not fun. Turn around one and they'll stab you in the back with a high heel. They will." [People.com]
  • The age-old question of whether Democrats or Republicans are uglier is debated by the nation's best and brightest. [Wonkette]
  • Michael Jackson settles a $48 million lawsuit brought against him by some guy Michael claims to "not remember." [USA Today]Seven U.S. casualties identified since Friday. [DoD]

</img>

More...