how to get picture messaging on my bell phone ?

Yahoot

Jun 8, 2008
everytime i try to send a picture message it says "please register your picture messaging account" and then if i go okay then it wants me to type in a code or something but i dont know wat the code they want is. i have unlimited text, so shouldnt i get picture messaging too ? i cant even open pictures that other people send me. its really wierd so if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it !

OK so I broke down and called bell... ready for this one? when you first setup the phone or first time you got a picture message you would have gotten a password. Call Bell say your language, say technical support and then wait, tell them you need to reset your picture message password, when they want to troubleshoot it you can tell them no just reset it or get their help by being on another phone and just letting them wait while you type it in
good luck

same prob here, i have a sanyo katana eclipse, i've never even decided to look at my picture messaging, as i was reading this i decided to go look and well, i haven't recieved any password.. i think i'm going to call bell because i need to send a picture to my friend and i just can't.. bell picture messaging really should be more convient than this.

haha nothing about bell is convenient. My screen said i had to enter a password, but then it wouldn't let me enter any password... it would just refresh to the exact same screen...

follow the link
https://mypictures.bell.ca/login.do

type in your phone number and it click on forgot password, it will send you your password via text, type that number into your phone to register and you are golden..

hope it works for you all!!

when i go on that site they say : "Sorry, your account has been locked after too many invalid login attempts. Please contact customer care"
i tried to get on with my phone and it says ERROR: C1 please try again later
Evry time!! :O its anoying, help?
[email protected]

Yup, sounds like Bell. I feel bad for all of you. You now know what to do when contract renewal time comes.

PS I also feel bad for the Virgin Mobile customers since BELL just bought Virgin in Canada.

fuck bell

i can access all these features but they wont deliver the picture right to my phone i have to go online first bell sucks balls

Back