Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member TiredOfBeingShort's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Error 32, Time warner Cable...help?

I just had a digital box installed today, I really want to use Entertainment On Demand...
    Whenever I try to watch a movie/show it says the movie/shows currently unavailable (Error 32)..
    I don't feel like calling time warner, they're possibly closed anyway.

Please tell me why I can't watch any of the on demand items?

Unregistered

Check2

Restart box or wait. This happes on a regular basis and it will work.

I know im am prolly bumping an old thread but this is something alot of people look up so I figured I would help out.

Unregistered
    Got an error 32, rebooted box, still getting the error. Of course time Warner isn't available to help, they don't care about their customers. The cable often times doesn't work properly and this is just one more issue. I don't know how thrifty away charging money for a product that has never worked correctly for
    The entire time I've been a customer. On demand won't work, or the channels get a weird robotic voice and fast forward or rewind themselves.

Unregistered
    lol, stfu dont be spreading rumors that arnt true, time warner cable is da bomb! you think that if they didnt care about their customers they wouldn't have technical support 24/7, ive been using time warner cable for almost 3 years now, and i have never had a problem with the dvr, just error 32 on ocassion

Unregistered

TWC isn't great

Maybe it works fine for some people, but we've had digital cable through them for going on a year now, and it's been nothing but problems.

When it got installed, the guy installed it incorrectly, and all our channels were glitchy.
    We constantly get "[X] Channel is not available at this time" messages.
    OnDemand is persistently giving Error 32 and 498 messages.
    When we fast-forward or rewind and then press play, it'll jump back about 1 minute.
    It goes out constantly.

And yeah, that 24/7 customer support is there, but every time I call, I'm on hold forever, and then they tell me 'A special team is on your case' and I never hear back about anything. If you ask me, TWC is terrible.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe it works fine for some people, but we've had digital cable through them for going on a year now, and it's been nothing but problems.

When it got installed, the guy installed it incorrectly, and all our channels were glitchy.
    We constantly get "[X] Channel is not available at this time" messages.
    OnDemand is persistently giving Error 32 and 498 messages.
    When we fast-forward or rewind and then press play, it'll jump back about 1 minute.
    It goes out constantly.

And yeah, that 24/7 customer support is there, but every time I call, I'm on hold forever, and then they tell me 'A special team is on your case' and I never hear back about anything. If you ask me, TWC is terrible.
    There is a setting in your menu that tells the box how far to rewind after you FF or RW. Be default its set to something but you can change it to 0 and it will help keep your shows from jumping back when you press play.

Unregistered
    anyone who says TWC is good hasnt had any other provider i/e uverse fios or even cox

Unregistered
    Yeah TWC is just awful. For the longest time they blocked ESPN3 access, but now they finally got it.

I live in an area that TWC pretty much has a monopoly on (except for direcTV) and I have had to deal with outages, poor service, slow internet, etc for YEARS. I am currently receiving the 032 error message for on demand. I have had enough and am switching to directTV after this month ends

Unregistered
    iv had time warner and i barely have problems... i too live in an area where direct tv and twc are dominant and both are win/lose situations. with time warner you get on demand and movies are cheaper but there more problems but lol you also get 24/7 customer service and theyr pretty good not the best but still pretty good. direct tv i never have any problems at all and they have awesome channels but their customer service sucks, my bill gets more expensive every 2 months and they shut you off so quick and they charge an arm and a leg when they decide they want to terminate your service without you saying to when your late on your bill for 2 weeks. i actually have more complaints about their how they run their shit but i really like direct tv, its just a pain when it comes to the bill and customer service. in all, when my direct tv contract is up, im sticking to netflix and hulu plus

Unregistered
    I work for Time warner cable and we are the best cable company out there, If you reboot your box once a week by unplugging it for a couple a seconds and then plug it back up you will have alot less issues with your dvr. Just like you reboot your computer and cell phone every day. And just in fyi we usually have pretty low hold times down here in south carolina. Directv cannot hold a candle to us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast