Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work for Time warner cable and we are the best cable company out there, If you reboot your box once a week by unplugging it for a couple a seconds and then plug it back up you will have alot less issues with your dvr. Just like you reboot your computer and cell phone every day. And just in fyi we usually have pretty low hold times down here in south carolina. Directv cannot hold a candle to us.
    The box reboots itself about once a day (and it takes much longer to come back up versus a cell phone or computer). And its AFTER the reboot that Error 32 appears. The constant and lenthy reboots and error messages are completely unacceptable for the cost of the cable service.

Unregistered
    hahahahaha why should we have to reboot our box....noooo other company have i ever had to do that...i had direct tv for 5 years and the only reason i switched was cause i lost my job and still wanted the channels and time warner at the time was having a special if you signed up you would play a base rate the 1st 2 years. I ENDED UP FINDING A WAY TO GET MONEY TO PAY THE CANCELLATION FEE AND GET RID OF TIME WARNER BECAUSE I HAD PROBLEMS EVERYDAY. PROBLEMS THAT TECHNICAL SUPPORT COULDN'T EVEN FIX. AND ON TOP OF THAT, THAT WAS EVEN IF TECHNICAL SUPPORT F-ING ANSWERED THE PHONE. I suggest you go work for another company because you saying that about time warner literally makes you look like a clown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12