Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

EF College Break tour...is it better to travel alone or with friends?

I'm not sure if i can convince my friends to tour with me, so I was wondering if EF College Break is a good option to go with when solo. Is it easy to meet people along the way?

Unregistered
    I am wondering the same thing!!!
    I think it should be easy to meet people. I've asked them and they said that there is a good number of people who travel alone with them on their college tours.
    Take a risk! Travel should unite people .
    If you end up booking, use code kojoya2044 it should save you $50 (will take up to 2 weeks to show up on ur account).

Unregistered
    Theyre definitely great for going solo! Actually, about 50% of all people go solo on an efcollegebreak.com tour!
    Discount code McK8224 saves you an automatic & guaranteed $50 off any tour!

Unregistered

Earth

My brother went on the Journey Through Japan trip with EF College Break alone, and he said it was one of the best things he has ever done. You meet new people who feel like they have been your best friends your whole life. I am planning on going on the Europe Up and Down trip in 2010 alone. None of my friends really have the money to (not that I have that much either), but I saved knowing I was going to Europe some way or another!
    Anyway, I also have a promo code you can use if you book your trip: KILROY9976. Feel free to check out my website: kilroy9976.yolasite.com

I hope you don't decide not to go just because your friends aren't! Happy Travels!