Ok tell us your story, why are you bitter?

A

anais

I feel so sad that some of you are so angry. Why? Has anyone done something to you personally? If so isn't it better for your heart to forgive? I have been wronged in the past but find that if I harbor resentment, the only one being harmed is me. So I just let it go. Now I am happy and always willing to lend a helpful hand to someone in need. Life is much better when you love your self. Hugs and kisses! Besos! *****SMACK!*****
Oh before I forget, yes I am an American Citizen, since that seems to be so important to you all.
Not illegal but so sorry for your job loss! I will pray for you and your family. Instead of being bitter on the computer, why don't you go look for another one? That's a tough break! Maybe if you go back to school you can get a better paying job, good luck!
Maybe if you forgive you will be happier so sorry for all your losses! I did have a Persian lady that was illegal and had no insurance crash into me then tried to flee but luckily I had passengers and many witnesses. I did report her but have no idea what happened. I have uninsured motorist coverage so they did pay for the damage. I believe in Karma and some day that lady will realize that what she did was wrong.

I'm not bitter. I just care about America and it's future. I am against illegal immigration, not illegal immigrants. It's nothing personal against any one person or anything...

Back