Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Unregistered
    it is a scam!!! they will only be nice when you are giving them money!!! one employee is assigned to find things like this online and pretend to be an actress!!!! dont fall for it, they only want your money with nothing in return!!!!!!!! RUN!!!

FORMER EMPLOYEE

HOLLYWOOD AUDITIONS IS A SCAM

The company lies about who they really are. They have employees assigned to finding web sites like this and pretend to be a client!!!!!!!!!!!! hollywood auditions will drain your account. I am a former employee and was the one assigned to dealing with customers after they had been processed (ripped off) it was horrible, I had a single mother who didn't have any money left in her account and didnt know how she was going to feed her children, but she signed the contract and gave us the account number. I quit shortly after, then to find out they weren't even a real company so I had to pay taxes on the income I made while there because the money they were taking out for taxes, was really going in to Kurts pocket!!! HOLLYWOOD AUDITIONS IS A SCAM HOLLYWOOD AUDITIONS WILL MAX OUT OR DRAIN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!

Unregistered
    i dont rember ever emailing them but they called me and i know i sent out a bunch of emails but a man named david lewis called he had a axcent we talked for about a week and i finally sent in like 180$ i think but i rly hope it wasnt a scam because he hasnt emailed me back but it has only been a few days he told me to send my pictures to sheila i dont know who that is and i rly hope i wasnt ripped off

Unregistered
    dont do it they are scams i alredy payed dont do it your alredy at powers so you dont need it DONT DO IT

Unregistered
    Wow this bad, a david lewis called me too. But I had contacted a website and he called. He told me off the jump that hollywood auditions is not an agency. They simply build u an international profile and find u work. But they don't get commission from any work u make. And he talked to me about eventually joining a real agency called LA Management which is legit. I don't know what to think right now, but I've been scammed before by a place called Model Placement Center and they wanted 2500 hundred dollars. This place wanted around 300 and I'm paying them in payments. I can afford it though, so if u can't u really shouldn't get involved.

Unregistered
    Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Unregistered
    Well, Ive been with them for about 14 months now and i didnt do much at first, I kinda didnt do much on my end...but their membership is 3 years so last week i Submitted to a Casting Project and the Casting director just emailed me asking me to audition for the the part of Mary in a feature film. I signed up with Jeff Carson and im very happy right now. I am going to start submitting to auditions every week now.

Unregistered
    I needa know this aswel ? people help !!

Unregistered

Star Blue Hey Hollywood Here I Come

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi all ,i came across auditions in hollywood for acting on a site called heyhollywoodhereicome.com i sent all my details and cv off and now i have a place to audition in front of 30 agencies, all gd to be true untill the fee's pop out of nowhere and the fee's are £1500 - £4450. has anyone heard of this or has been to any auditions from this site

TO YOU WHO WROTE THIS: It's real. I have two friends that have been to that.

Unregistered
    Hi everyone , I sent off my daughters pictures to Hey Hollywood Here I come. They requested for 3 pictures via email.
    Which they did say if you were selected you will here within 7 days. Which I heard on the 4th day. They do tell you there is no guarantee you will get signed up by an agent.
    Over in LA.
    But obviously there are some fees involved.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345