Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered

Mail help

I just got done paying a lady name Diana Franklin i read almost all of ya'll post and havn't seen her name pop up not once!!!! I didn't really think about it being a scam till afterwards i payed her 339!!!

Diana Franklin
    Hello i just got a call from Diana as well today and she asked for money so i said ill give her a call back tomorrow. I know someone that is in the acting industrt and i
    As soon as i told her they asked for money she said is a scam. So i realy dont know what to do

Unregistered
    It's a scam. I just got my money back 2 days ago. I worked fir them for 2 months. It was a waste of my time. Whenever I sent on emails i never gotten a reply. They do not send in auditions every week. You look for them yourself. Aldo agents get 10-15 percent of what you got paid off of. Do not pay them.

Unregistered

hey hollywood here i come

hi all ,i came across auditions in hollywood for acting on a site called heyhollywoodhereicome.com i sent all my details and cv off and now i have a place to audition in front of 30 agencies, all gd to be true untill the fee's pop out of nowhere and the fee's are £1500 - £4450. has anyone heard of this or has been to any auditions from this site

Unregistered
    PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
    ITS ALL A SCAM BECAUSE WHEN I SIGNED UP THEY CALLED ME CHARGED ME $389.00.
    then the next day they told me he didnt work there anymore and that they can't CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now my mom fighting to get her money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok well i just got a call a few hours ago i didn't answer and let them leave a voicemail so i check my voicemail somebody named dion says he was from hollywood auditions and that he needed me to call back asap and he left a number and extension i called back soon after and i got a message machine i left my name and number and hung up waiting for him to call back

okay so he was the same person who called me BUT HE DOESNT WORK THERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    People, is Heyhollywoodherei.com a scam?

Unregistered
    Can someone please answer? I meen how can they get 25-30 agents to come? Pleeeaseee answer!

Unregistered
    AGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk!!! I REALLY want to do this but im scared! I'm scared to give them all my info. HELP!!!

Unregistered
    Hey guys i think we are talking about two different companies here as one is called Hollywood Auditions All hollywood auditions, movie auditions, acting auditions and the other is called Hey Hollywood Hey Hollywood, Auditions, Work, Acting, Singing, Hollywood, Models, Acting Auditions.

Hope this helps

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast