Is Hollywood auditions trustworthy to get into?

Kaitlyn

May 19, 2008
i recently went on the website and entered in a few things about myself and they called about a half an hour ago. but i am scared about scams because i auditioned for nustars and i guess it turned out a scam..? not sure. so i didnt get into it. it was shady. anyway, the website is hollywoodauditions.com

thank you for your time and help! - kaitlyn.

I am a client at Hollywood Auditions and I can say that they are not a scam. They answer my calls and emails. My talent rep, Glen, is really cool and helpful. The money I spent is nothing compared to the jobs I have gotten from them. If you are a new actor like I was, just starting out, this is the place to go. The audition list they send is good and its a 100x better that Craigslist.

i just got a call and im scared its a scam. i check online and most comment said it ws but i wasnt sure.

Hollywoodauditions.com is NOT A SCAM CALL JEFF BERRY

My Rep Jeff Berry From Hollywoodauditions.com is GREAT He Has Helped ME SOO MUCH If your Afraid of BEING SCAMED??Then Call Jeff Berry He Is NO WAY A SCAM!!!!! I have gotten so Many Auditions and Ive Been Cast in 4 commercials already!!!!$389 for 3 years is nothing NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE Besides You First Came to them and web support does cost MONEY!!!!!

hollywoodauditions???

I got a call from them as well and did agree to do it and payed, but now I'm not so sure and thinking of cancelling my membership because I don't have the money, but I was in the moment so I agreed. The guy that called is Lee Barry, he seemed nice but I'm not sure I should have given him account number for the money.

what the..

[yo u ok? u work for jeff berry, and his name aint jeff he told thousand of people its lee..what the hell iz goin on...the hellz with hollywood auditions..
go to school and go to l.a and check out produceres face to face..

i need help about this incident too cause i applied and got a called the next day and my representative was Jeff and he gave me his email [email protected].. he send me an application so that i can fill it out and fax it to him,he told me he needed headshots..and i have am getting them on friday,he even sent me monolouges websites so i can pick one and memorize one but idk am doing research and am scared because i gave my info and went to get the headshots..am praying to god its not;[ help!!!!

hey

hey i am 16 years old i live in nsw australia and i would like to come to hollywood to become an actor and i really need help on going to hollywood to become an actor if any 1 can help please email me [email protected] i will do anything for the oppurtunitie thank you

okay so i signed up fer hollywood auditons and they called me today and said i had the good look told me to take care of my skin and stuff he wanted 389$ but he said he will take payments and his name is douglas mckenna and idk im scared i mean we are tight on money my mom is not working and suff but she want to support me on follewing me on my dreams so Help me please has anyone heard of douglas mckenna

i want to be famous, the same as every1 else. Im decent at acting cause ive been in a few plays. So now i want to take another step to become famous. So im looking at websites and mi mom is sure there all a scam. Now im looking at holleywood auditions, and im sooooo confused so people say its a scam other people say its great. I dont know what to choose cause im only 11. Plzzzzzzzzz tell me the truth, and suggest agents that are not a scam.

hey, i keep seeing about hollywood auditions, but does anyone know if heyhollywoodherei.com is a scam??
im a bit worried with disclosing personal infomation to them via email
thanks xx

Scams

Go get real training and forget about these sites, they ate all scams and want your money! Name kne star in Hollywood that came from any of these sites! Get real or you'll never make it! Don't be their stupid victims! Go to college, train, get your head on your shoulders, then you have s chance!

i just got a call too but the guy that called me was bob, i haven't called back cuz i'm scared it's a scam too. I just kinda fell into this thing where i want to try and act. Idk what to do...

well yel i got a call from them too i think it a scam too but i will see people do any think for there kids but some people have to know that times are hard and you dont want to misy with people money at this time

Please reply thnx so much

I got a call from hollywood auditions today and from what ive seen on this page, they want $389?? Thats not THAT bad but my family is so tight on money and we cant afford scams. im going to the st.louis John Robert Powers, some say some locations are scams and some arnt so i guess im just going to find out there. i have 1 question: do you get paid when doing stuff for hollywood auditions?

is this a scam

hey my name is tiffany i went online and applied for hollywood auditions and a guy named taylor called me back a few days later he told me that it would only be $149 to get me started and he took all my info but then he started to ask for a debit card number i am scared that it may be a scam but i am not sure so if any body has really worked with them and has become sucessful will you please get back with me and let me know asap please and thank you [email protected] ..

Ok well i just got a call a few hours ago i didn't answer and let them leave a voicemail so i check my voicemail somebody named dion says he was from hollywood auditions and that he needed me to call back asap and he left a number and extension i called back soon after and i got a message machine i left my name and number and hung up waiting for him to call back

reggie1977

I have been a member for almost 1 year now, Jeff carson at 800 910 9168 ext 717 is my talent rep.i did not use the service at first but now i am submitting myself and last week i got my first hit!! I dont think everyone will make it in the industry, thats no reason to call them scammers.

No scam

I am a client of Hollywood auditions and they are not a scam! I'm not sure why some people are telling lies and saying it is but they are the real deal. If they were after people to scam them then they would be contacting people but they don't. It's up to you to contact them first. At first I wasn't sure and they just said ok and left me alone until I called them.

Back