Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Nicest_Dude_in_Cali's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

advice for picking up on girls?

How can a ncie guy like me that's been treated like crap by others all through high school and never really had any friends, and who doesn't have any friends right now while currently out of high school... How can i pick up on girls? I've never really been able to because the stuff i went through in school, because girls wouldn't notice the kind of guy i was, which was the guy that always has people talkin crap me... and other stuff...

so yeah, any tips? (only person i'm close to as a friend is my 24 year-old cuzin... we gonna go pickin up on girls saturday)

(btw, i'm 17)

Downloads
    Uploads
    welll just eye flirt with a girl you like first. if she notices you and looks interested go talk to her. just be yourself. if she is not feeling it then thats her problem and move on to another girl. try and be funny buut not creepy funny like you see in movies. dont touch her untill she touches u first. say you have friends and arre very will liked.... if u say u dont have any it might be awkward. good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    welll just eye flirt with a girl you like first. if she notices you and looks interested go talk to her. just be yourself. if she is not feeling it then thats her problem and move on to another girl. try and be funny buut not creepy funny like you see in movies. dont touch her untill she touches u first. say you have friends and arre very will liked.... if u say u dont have any it might be awkward. good luck