Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    trinity3

How can I start a website where I can upload how-to videos.?

I want to use my video camera to record how-to videos and then upload them to my own website. I would then like to have people be able to either download the videos for free or purchase a video. Where would I begin and what would I have to do to build a website like this?

Unregistered
    To create a website first you have to register the domain name, Design it and then Host it.
    Domain Registration:
    You have to create a domain name which is related to the business,and should be easy to remember.It should not contain much hyphens or special characters.Than only the website name will be easily remembered by all and you will get many visitors to your site.

Website Design:
    You can design your website based on your ideas. Add logo, design, templates,pictures and other services.There are providers who afford pre-defined templates in their website builder service.

Domain Hosting:
    You have registered a domain and have designed your website.Now the next step is to host it using any hosting service provider available.This paves the way for your website to come online and let the public have access to it.You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors.

I suggest you can create your website with the help of 9cubehosting.com where they provide the domain name and hosting combined,at low cost along with a beneficial freebie package that includes a website builder(Site Studio) which helps to create a professional website very quickly.