Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    x Annie x

Why do people think the music video "I write sins

not tragedies" by panic at the disco is weird? I like trhe music video cause I get the point. every one looks like a clown cause the bride made them feel that way when she chated on them or something, and the guy in the red is there 2 tell the groom not to marrie her cause she's a whore.Right so how is that weird?

ducotti999
    dude i love anything thats as F*cked up as me!

chad
    did you know they have spell check on this thing?!

sakurabunnys
    Because people who think Panic! At The Disco's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" video is gay. It is not weird, it is actually different from usual rock band's music videos and tells a story and does'nt just have the band plying their instruments, but they should of showed more of the band, like Ryan, Spencer and Brent.

kat_791
    I love the video and the song but it is weird, there's a guy on stilts, people with their eyelids painted so it looks like their open(which looks really cool), a guy in a ring leaders outfit(that i kinda like), and they're all at a wedding. Its VERY weird, but who cares, its a good video!(I talk way to much, I know)