How insert SIM Card into LG VU (CU915)?

jasonjonesiscool

Jul 23, 2008
When I insert the Sim Card into my new LG VU (CU915) I get an error message telling me to insert the smartchip.

Can someone please tell me how to put in the Sim Card correctly? Maybe post a picture?

Thanks

You have to take the battery out and you will see a slot for your sim on the right side. Make sure the gold connectors are pointed downward and the angled corner is pointed outward, meaning that the angled corner does not go in first.

I cant find it

I just got this phone and i cant figure out where the sim card goes on the back on my phone i dont see anywhere that it says sim card :[ ????

i need help

Remove the back cover on the top left side with stright across from the gray symobl is the sim card slip you have to remove the battery to get at it but its right thier. . so if you are looking at the phone with the cam facing you downwards there is two holes at the very top of the phone that you can see the board inside its between those two holes.. and i am having the same issue it wont regester my sim card?

i dont see the sim card thinky? where do u put it in?

Is the simm card out of my sony ericson compatible with the lg vue?

The Solution

If you are trying to use a GoPhone sim card, it is likely locked to your current phone. There are 2 solutions: 1. Go to an AT&T store to have your sim card unlocked; 2. Get a new sim card and transfer your account to the new card. I happened to have an extra GoPhone sim hanging around, and was able to get my Vu up and running in 5 minutes with customer service.

Back