Spiritually speaking, Considering that sexuality isn't cut & dry or black & white...?

Jadochop

Jul 19, 2008
Spiritually speaking, Considering that sexuality isn't cut & dry or black & white...?

but rather a full spectrum of colors and possibilities... Then isn't it naive to assume you are completely one sexual orientation or another rather than having one merely being significantly predominant over the other? Think of it in percentages where you could be 0%-100% straight... you could be 89%, 99.988%, 95%, or perhaps 50.45%... there's so many combinations available, what do you think the odds are that someone is sincerely 100%- solid?

I don't think it's possible, or at least would be extremely rare to get a full 100%. Even if someone were 92% hetero, they probably would live life and NEVER, not ever know that that other 8% existed... it would be too overwhelmed by their heterosexuality, especially if they make a point to avoid being anything but hetero on a conscious level.
Yeah your right, probably at least on of each extreme due to the math involved.
Kuve, no no see my last question: I'm well aware of the Kinsey scale... this is more for the benefit of others who don't know.

According to God Sexuallity is cut & dried / black or white.!

The ONLY place for sex is within a male/female marriage !

Anything outside that is a sin, and the wages of sin is death !

I have never experienced sexual attraction to anyone but adult female humans. Since experience is all we have to go by, even if your 92% hetero argument turned out to be true, having no way to know means the other 8% is 100% irrelevant. I don't have an issue with people of other sexual preferences (as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult and not genetically related), so I don't see how this is relevant or could be addressed.

there has to be..
even on a bell curve (way of graphing demograohics) there's always at least one of both extremes

it's even more so definate if you want to talk about infinate possibility..

probability says there's at least one of everything

people are people, and they choose to commit fornication(premarital sex) or they don't. They choose to commit adultery, or they don't. They choose to remain sexually pure and enjoy sex within the context of marraige, or they don't.

LIKEWISE, they choose to have sex with members of the same gender, or they choose not to.

Back