Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: The iPhone?

Junior Member emOmMALeiSeBOmimGe's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

The iPhone?

What Is So Brillant About The iPhone?
    Iv Heard People Sayin NEVR To Get It. They Say Its A Crap Phone Combined With The Interent '& An iPod.

Is It Really?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thie Iphone 3g because there is no comparison. Third party applications!!!! (you could download anything on to it) APPle computers ARE pcs, in fact, they were the first pcs! People found Steve JObs to be too much for the people and not for the companies and he was too anal about producing quality and not mass production, that he lagged behind only from a business point of view, but his loyal customers remained, because they knew quality, it was not about, how to produce the crappiest pc for the lowest price...who really cares about the price at the end of the day?

Mac pcs have no wires all tangled up behind the machine, because all the stuff is BUILT In to the computer, guess what? you can download windows on it and use it just like your pc you are using now. Guess what, it was built for the oh so popular I tunes...an I phone will not make you RE download your tunes from an outside source, it runs directly through I tunes!!!
    ONe more thing, people say you cannot upgrade your mac computer, but MOST people in the world only upgrade their memory, and that is the one thing YOU can do on your MAc...and Macs are not virus prone...there are so many other things I could say...anyway another thing people say is that it is ADVERTISING and STYLE that is causing hype for apple BULLSHIT! they have sustained there loyal cx base for years with little to NO ads, now that they have adds, they simply MUST must reflect the PREMIUM quality of the prod in their ads...this is what we expect from APPLE...everybody knows Apple is a name to rely on which will not let you down, you can't say that for anything else...remember of course you pay more for premium quality, just like a premium car..so what is everybody's pint then? I think that people who don't own apple products were drawn in to great "deals" on their non-apple prods and, understandably, need to justify that to themselves, but sick of them putting Apple down, because they sound SO stupid.

P.s I have now eventually gotten over all the so called extra stuff on other phones, and learned that my apple I phone 3g is better regardless...this is coming from someone with her heart set on voice calling, and video calling, mobile tv, and a flip phone, a high res camera...because Apple brought me down to the basics of what a phone can do while still maintaining its premium quality, so I don't even care for a nokia n95 or any other smart phone any more

last answerer: first of all sorry but you are wrong...i don't get WHY everyone has not heard that APPLE was very mad at the cell phone carriers and would not let it go until the plans were forced to be improved! You can now get, YES a REGULAR monthly plan, and add on a data plan to it for 6gB for 30 dollars...sound reasonable? to me, yes! My plan is 35, my data is 30, and I have a 15 or 20 dollar value pck, but at the end of the day I do get 50 percent off (once I can move my phone under my account when employees are allowed to own Iphones) and get 50 percent off..so...I think that that would make it the same price but better value than its highest non-apple competitors like n95, and blackberry, btw...the phone was CHEAP! why? it was a marketing strategy for people to get that apple produces quality and will continue to, now everyone gets a chance to try

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that it's good, but it's too expensive. It's supposedly cheaper now and faster with the iPhone G3, it is faster, but cheaper? I don't think so. I heard that you have to sign a 2 year contract at $80+ per month and AT&T is known for overcharging for overages such as more minutes or text than your plan has and if you change your plan, you have to commit to anther 2 years.

It's a rip-off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was happy to experienced iphone and after a week of using it, i had a falling off with this unworthy purchase, my SE p1i is the best one I had.