how can I audition for Hollywood Records (I'm only 10)!?

Ciara

Apr 5, 2008
OK hears the deal I'm 10 and i really want to become a singer! Yes, i know I might be really young, but I'm pretty good. not meaning to brag or any thing but my family (and some people i dont even know) think im really good.

ok then...

so wat age do u hav 2 b? coz i wanna audition also

you can search google for the website for record deals some artists you know have, get contact information, and find time to audition , who knows u can become big like me

here's how

i do to but i go to this web site called talenthunter.com andyou will see lots more of auditions for disney,nick,and lots more,oh i'm selena gomez thats how i auditioned for disney

i tink i know!

well try to post a video or send a cd of you singing to holliwood records and beg like a 1,00 times 'till they accept you or go with a talent haunter maybe it will get you to a good singing carrer!!!

Serching for a singing/acting career on disneychannel!!

im serching 2..me and my cousin have been working our butts off singing writing songs and a lot more....our moms say we have a chance...i really would like to be on disneychannel 2! for a singer/actress!!! i would love it! selena gomez is my role model and i look up to her a lot!

fjklafdasfa

Hollly Wood Record's Don't Post There Adress so I Can't Mail Anything In. & They Also Say You're Not Alllowed To Do That.

How can i get a audition for hollywood records

My name is cynthia im 15 years old, i live in los angeles, & Alot of people tell me that im very good at singing. i have been in so many talent shows. and i know how to play the piano.
i have auditons for almost everything.and i want to get knoticed in hollywood records. but how can i get an audition? im a really talented girl.i can put alot of effort and i will try my best but can someone please help me get an audtion for hollywood records? or atleast tell me how to get in hollywood records or where to go audition..pleease

singing

i relly wanna be a singer,i want ppl to listen to me and like it,i love to sing....{im only 12 yrs old}

How?

My name is Calvin. I live in Colorado and I'm 13. For anyone that I've sung infront of I've gotten cheers and letters but I really want to be big. Justin Bieber just came out of not where and he is very good and a gifted giutar player but I think my voice and giutar talents are just as good. Maybe I'm stretching it but I need an oportunity. How or where can I get that?

Hey everyone!

I'm Natalia, from Chile, and my biggest dream is have a contract with HR, I think that I'm pretty good, I come to very high notes, I guess that I am soprano, like Miley Cyrus or Selena Gómez. I'll try to go to the USA the next year, or the other for can have an audition with HR. I wanna do how is possible for that I can go there, and I'll work really hard for can have that contract. Always, when I think about my future, I think that I'll be famous. ¿What do you think?

Look for me in
Twitter: twitter.com/nattycarrera
Myspace: No yet, I deleted it
Facebook: Natalia Carrera (I don't have link yet)

help me

im 12 years old but my dream is to become a singer but ... the record kind. at least untill i get a trainer. if anyone from hollwood joins or visits here ... im from england . knoxbridge tn120eu . m s ( thats my enicialS)

hi i think your all good singers and if any of you are in enland perhaps we could all meet up and sing.im the m.s girl but with friends i could sing on stage.

Nice try you are not Selena Gomez because she is my sister and she dosen't have an account on here and she has been off recording for the past month!

hey

i know Nick jonas and he said they have to find you ..sorry girls

Wow,well you guys really need to get an agent before you start all this. I'm just saying.

You guys seem to want this a lot. You guys should give it a try. You should audition. Send a tape, see if they like it. Hopefully they will. Becoming famous is a BIG deal. It's really more work than it seems,but it's also fun.

audition/record deal

I am 13 , 14 in august and my dream is to become a singer but ALL my life people have said i'm not good enough and i think i have potenual and i would love if any of you have any ideas to get an audition!! if you have any ideas email me at - [email protected]

koool r u really thats so kool i would love to speak 2 u

i do to but i go to this web site called talenthunter.com andyou will see lots more of auditions for disney,nick,and lots more,oh i'm selena gomez thats how i auditioned for disney

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reli thats so kool i wish i could be famous and maak it on disney channnel...dats sick n btw im rachael

OK hears the deal I'm 10 and i really want to become a singer! Yes, i know I might be really young, but I'm pretty good. not meaning to brag or any thing but my family (and some people i dont even know) think im really good.

Omg I am also ten and I think I could do really good and I have no idea what to do about it so we could help eachother if thats okay with you.

Back