Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    I have been trying for a long time to get noticed and ive contacted almost everyone i could think of. I play guitar, play a little piano, post some songs on youtube and I have written about 6-8 songs. So far i have gotten hooked up with a recording studio that is part of my church and once i get a demo cd i think ill send it to nashville records or hollywood records! if anyone wants to help reply to this!

Unregistered

Headphones yup

I have been trying for a long time to get noticed and ive contacted almost everyone i could think of. I play guitar, play a little piano, post some songs on youtube and I have written about 6-8 songs. So far i have gotten hooked up with a recording studio that is part of my church and once i get a demo cd i think ill send it to nashville records or hollywood records! if anyone wants to help reply to this!

FamousFriendzzey

Headphones

ok i would do if i were u ( because i am doing this right now looking for auditions ) google things like "singing auditions in LA" or "Singing auditions in California" there are tons of recording studios looking for THE NEXT BIG THING and they post on looking for people so good luck!

Marissa G.

Headphones help?.

Do you have to have experience to be on Disney channel?

Unregistered

Film

im a girl rapper from alabama and i rap and sing and i know that if i get an audition i can get a record deal i want to and im praying that i do!it wouldnt hurt to give your girl a try!im 14 but i turn 15 in in 4 weeks!

Unregistered
    here you have a website for disney channel auditions:
    Disney Channel Auditions

Unregistered
    me and my bestie r almost 13 and r good singers we went on hollywood recordswebsite it said u cant send demos so how do we get noticed?!?!

Unregistered
    Ok so my names Cody and I need some help trying to find someone to send this cd of me singing and I'm 12 years old

Unregistered
    i really want to be a singer and i am really good but im only 12. i have been offered a record deal but they said that the company shut down and they said i have potential an i am kinda shy but i REALLY wanna b a singer so can u help me?!?!?!?

Unregistered
    Find a local record company and ask them to record a demo cd . . . then email people a copy and hopefully they listen to it and like it . . . if you sound wrong the record company will ell u and then u need to work on it and go back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast