Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exboyfriend drama, mostly ranting.?

Hi guys. Thanks for reading. My boyfriend of a year and I just broke up. Unfortunately, I found out I was pregnant and then I got to see his true colors. He was kind of a "ho" before we dated but he "changed." My mistake for believing that. I started catching him in lies, etc. I found out he was talking badly about me to a mutual friend in an instant message and after MUCH nagging, I got him to tell me part of what it said. This is what he wrote to me:

it involved girls that I have turned down to be with you and I felt like in the end I got screwed

WHOA, right!?! I was a really good girlfriend and I'm pretty, it's not like I didn't turn down guys to be with him. I was so offended and hurt by that. What would you all feel if you were me? He's saying that came out wrong, blah blah, but I don't think that's something that can be misinterpreted.

Thanks everyone.
    Lol I am 24.
    Also, I didn't want to be his "whole" world. If I wasn't going out, he would say that he was going to stay in and I'd tell him to go out and have fun. I gave him space and didn't smother him, so the only thing he really had to sacrifice was the one night stands with nasty bar, um, girls....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a jerk. I would be really hurt by what he said as well. Be glad you are out of his life for now. But now since you are preggers you will need to find a way to be civil. But don't got back to this looser, he will only bring you more heartache.

Downloads
    Uploads
    G3t Ov3r Him H3 Aint Worth Jur Tim3....