Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my husband left the house around 8pm and by 1am he is still out. So I put the...

...kids in car to drive around? looking for him. So I went by my sister house because she called me about a party that she is having. When I got there, I saw my husband pull up on his bike with a girl wearing a mini skirt on the back. So I went over to him, and ask him who is she and where have he been. The girl came off the bike and said let me explain. So I told her to shut and leave. My husband said he was just taking her to the party (my sister party) and she is just a coworker. Do you think he is messing with her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why is a married man with children leaving the house a 8 PM and at 1 AM giving a co-worker a ride on his bike to a party? It doesn't make much sense. Did you ask your sister if he was at her party before he brought this woman to the party? Where does your husband claim he was from 8 PM - 1 AM and why was he out all night while you were at home with the kids? Is your husband in the habit of doing this?

I don't know if he is messing with her, but it sounds like you have some real problems in your marriage.