i have a friend (we r both girls) and although she has never said it, i suspect she is gay. i have talked to her several times about relationships and she is constantly saying she likes a guy or two, but never goes through with any relationship, then the next week she "doesn't like him anymore". both on her facebook and myspace it has no details whether or not she is striaght or gay. and she generally wears fairly masculine clothes. i notice that many times when she is around me she looks into my eyes longer than usual and she bites her lower lip a lot. she has recently become very touchy-feely toward me, giving hugs, wanting to cuddle, etc. and once when we were on the couch i had fallen alseep with my arm around her only to find that my hand was on her boob when i woke up (i know it had fallen there) but she made no attempt to move it. i know i have feelings for her but she is my best friend as well. could i be over-reacting or are the signs i pointed out signs she might be gay too?

i am bi... she knows i have a boyfriend, but doesn't know i have feelings toward her (other than being friends) at all. in her eyes i am straight.