Do you think with the new social internet generation(facebook, myspace), we...

Lars

Jul 3, 2008
...have surpassed the force of fate.? I have this theory in my head, but no matter how many times i go over it, and still can not put into words what i mean. So here goes.

Say that we( each of us) are universes spinning constantly,(we have our fixed universe with us -family) and as we spin throughout our lives we collide with other universes connecting. forming relationships (friends-lovers). some being long--some brief. and for whatever reason, you lose contact, (sometimes intentionally-or un). disconnection from each others universe. when this happens, we start leaning towards fate, in hopes that fate (the force) would bring you two together again someday. now, twenty years ago or..even 100 yrs ago. it seemed hopeless. but these days with facebook, and myspace. we're actually able to see the people that were once in your life still living theirs, tho not in yours (if that makes any sense). do we HAVE the ability(control) to start these connections again..without waiting for fate to come??

Back