Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need a eating plan, anyone know a healthy eating plan that will keep me healthy...

...and help lose weight?!? Please, anyone with dieting/nutrional expiernce? i need help! i dont know what to eat

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat Special K cereal.........heres how it works: you eat special K cereal for breakfast with NO sugar or honey or any other sweets just plain. then for lunch you eat your normal food. For dinner you eat Special K again. If you want to eat snacks......try something like them bars made out of cereal and oats and stuff like that. Don't eat like donuts and stuff.kk. Hope this helps and Good Luck!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat small meals 5 times a day. I lost and maintained a weight loss of 60 pounds eating things like this:

Breakfast: whole wheat toast with pb, oatmeal, healthy cereal (I like Special K with berries or Grape Nuts), yogurt and a piece of fruit

Lunch: light salad, frozen weight watchers meal, tuna salad w/ lowfat mayo and wrapped in lettuce, or on whole wheat, turkey sandwich with lots of lettuce and veggies, salad in a pita, Subway, etc.

Dinner: something light, like chicken breast, veggies, fish, etc.

Snacks: serving of almonds, bananas, yogurt, string cheese, veggies and low-fat dip, etc.

For treats have the weight watchers desserts or the 100-calorie treats.