Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sony Home theater DAV DZ270 poor?

Inspite of many friends suggesting not to buy a HTIB, i bought the Sony DAV DZ270 for budget concerns and now i feel that i have done a great mistake.
    Those guys have cheated me with many things.
    1.They told that it supports USB.
    But now in the manual it is written that only music files and pictures can be read from usb and video file cant!
    They did'nt tell me while buying
    By any chance can i make the system read videos from USB?

2. The sound it very poor. Its just loud. Its not pleasant to hear. MP3 files sound miserable. Even my 4.1 computer speakers sound better than this one.Totally sony is a CRAp and now i understand that...after spending quite some money.
    There is no chillness in the sound. The woofer strikes at unwanted places and there is no provision to control the individual speaker volumes.

What can i do make the sound quality better???
    Dont tell me that i got to change it....
    Have done a mistake..now guide me on how to live with it effectively!

Unregistered
    Hi Ashok,
    Did you find a way to read videos from USB? I bougth this model yesterdey and I tougth that it read divx from USB but it didn't.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    It has Audio in in the front(mini jack) and in the back(aux). You can hook up you ps3 via the AUX in put and configure your HDMI to pipe to the LCD panel

Unregistered
    i am using dz 270 for over a year. i chose this after htib after testing quite a few samsung, philips and panasonic units. In all counts I found this to be the best perfomer in its price range. All htib systems need proper installtion and configuration. I hope you have configures your surround setup in a proper way. dz 270 cant read any video from USB but it does have a menu to control individual channels. the setting is a little difficult to find, but read the manual properly, itz mentioned there.