Survey - Fellow audiophiles - Does being called geeky insult you?

I'm not obsessed about stereophonic but I would find any pet name given by a rodent to be a bit insulting (not to mention nauseating)....

It sounds like an unholy union between a person and a record player.

When rodents call me names, I listen!

Most of my vinyl is '80's punk albums. I love music, but it isn't like they really cared about sound quality back then...

No,I just agree,& say whatever worse stuff,you can say about them.like let's just say,they really stink,or that you took pictures of them running around naked with San Francsco,CA. sailers,and garbage men,& you are waiting for the pictures to be developed,or if you think of something even worse...

An audiophile is a person especially interested in high-fidelity sound reproduction That means anyone who likes high quality music is an audiophile geek.

Were it not for the geeks and nerds of the world pushing the technology envelope, people like the Yamster wouldn't have their geeky jobs. I wonder how many women rejected Bill Gates as a geek and nerd and are now kicking themselves in the butt.

lol at first i thought i read pedophiles....
i'm not an audiophile, and i've never been called geeky... i wouldn't care though cus i don't look geeky

Back